The Journal of Homosexuality is one of the most reputable and frequently referenced peer reviewed journals that researches same-sex issues including sexual practices and gender roles in a variety of contexts (cultural, historical, interpersonal, and modern social contexts).
- Established: 1976
- Publisher: Routledge
- Impact Factor: .590
- Over 50 volumes published
- Editor and Chief: John Elia, San Francisco State University
Other scholarly journals include:
- The Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review
- International Journal on Transgenderism
- Journal of Bisexuality
- Journal of Gay & Lesbian Issues in Education
- Journal of Gay & Lesbian Politics
- Law and Sexuality
- National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law
Have you ever used this journal while conducting research?